Advertiser: OMP NZ LPMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Canterbury, Timaru & South Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
About the business
Meat Processing Plant
Critical Leadership role
About the role
Reporting to the Technical Manager, you will interpret and implement quality assurance standards. Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of raw materials to ensure quality and product quality. Day to day document checks and preparation of reports. Ultimately you will help the TM drive the company forward assuring on-going compliance and quality and industry standards are being met.
Skills and experience
NZQA Level 2 Science qualification would be an advantage, however a willingness to learn is the key here.
Quality Inspection, Testing and auditing experience.
Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements would be an advantage.
You will also be a great communicator, have a broad sense of humour, be well organised with great judgment and decision making skills and be happy working within a small team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?