Advertiser: iskillsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
iskills is an NZQA accredited industry leader in training and competency management across infrastructure sectors in New Zealand. www.iskills.co.nz.
This is your opportunity to get a foot in the door of one of the Bay of Plenty's fastest growing and exciting training organisations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven ability to manage time, meet key deadlines and work under pressure
- Co-ordination and organisation skills –
- Strong computer literacy – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience using databases preferably Learning Management Systems
If you have a background in administration we want to hear from you!
Get in touch if you're:
- Known in the office for being organised
- An eagle eye for the finer details
- The go-to work colleague for getting work done
- Reliable, efficient and customer focused
- Intuitive – can stay one step ahead of your team
Applications close Friday 30 August 2019. Please apply with your CV and Cover Letter to Bronwyn Bradley, Business Support and Finance - firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated with confidence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?