Advertiser: Wellington City CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Parks, Sport and Recreation Business Unit Bookings Officer - permanent, full-time
A fantastic opportunity has become available in Parks, Sport and Recreation for a suitably experienced, dynamic and enthusiastic person to join the dedicated Sportsfield team based at our Newtown Depot office.
The position would suit someone who has a keen interest in, and knowledge of, sport combined with strong administration and organisational skill with a key focus on delivering customer service excellence.
This role manages and report on all bookings of the city's public sport fields including the new artificial fields, reserves and coastal areas.
The position involves:
- providing accurate information to customers about facilities, sports fields, reserves and coastal areas
- booking administration, and working with staff to find solutions as needed
- producing and providing reports for relevant staff
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with sports codes, schools and other community groups
- maintaining accurate financial records for bookings and invoicing as required.
The person we are looking for must have strong administration, Microsoft Office and customer service skills, with demonstrated experience in handling customer enquiries and liaising with stakeholders. Multi-tasking and attention to detail are also key attributes along with a current NZ driver's licence.
So if you are looking for a challenge and are keen to be part of Wellington's sporting community, we would like to hear from you. Good terms, hours of work, development and conditions are available for the right candidate.
Please contact Lauren Harkerss firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or apply via our website.
Applicants must be prepared to undergo a pre-employment health and drug screening if shortlisted.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 2 September 2019.
We're looking for people who share our passion for Wellington and have the same values that we do - to make our city an even better place to live and work.