Inwards Goods StoremanPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Our business involves the importation and distribution of a wide range of food products to both wholesale and retail customers. We have over 400 staff across our business and we have a position available for an inwards & stocktake specialist.
The position involves the following;
- 50% Management of Stock
- 50% Inwards Goods
- Putaways of stock counterbalance, reach
- Checking inwards goods with great attention to detail
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Forklift Licence preferred, but not essential
- Warehouse and/or Logistics background
- Physically fit as there will be some lifting
- Strong Numeracy & Computer skills
- Work well under pressure
- Experience using scanning equipment would be great.
Our ideal candidate will need to be methodical, accurate and have a responsible attitude as you will be working autonomously. You will need to be proactive and a problem solver, as well as liaising with other staff members so having great communication skills is a must.
What your day will look like:
Day to day you will be working in our busy Hamilton branch warehouse receiving inwards goods, checking product & managing our stock levels.
As part of the team, you may also be required to help in other areas of the branch. There is great communication, great support, and most importantly the chance for career advancement.
Skills & Experience:
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test prior to the commencement of employment.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?