Executive Assistant / IT Systems Support - Thriving Tauranga
Advertiser: Human Resource Group 2006 LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Executive Assistant – Tauranga
Our client is the manager of a market leading Managed Investment Scheme fund based in modern purpose-built premises in the bustling lifestyle centre of Tauranga. They take pride on being leaders in their field and have built their reputation through consistent performance and the delivering highly competitive outcomes to their investors, borrowers and the wider community. They are New Zealand's largest Mortgage Trust with funds in excess of $800 million held on behalf of over 3900 investors. These funds are pooled and invested in a portfolio of loans secured by first mortgages over land and buildings in New Zealand and bank deposits. Due to continued growth and support the performance of the executive team.
About the position:
If you enjoy working in friendly small team environment then this role might be for you ? The primary responsibility of this position is to provide high level confidential executive support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer and Financial Controller. You will work closely with the CEO to ensure a consistently high standard of communications and business information is delivered to the business, investors, and industry stakeholders. The office and work flow of the Chief Executive will be managed in a proactive and professional manner, ensuring confidence and discretion at all times.
Key responsibilities will include, liaising with key stakeholders, board secretarial support, coordinating all reporting and correspondence, preparation of presentations and marketing material, diary and travel management along with IT / IS development and support.
Desired Skills Attributes & Experience:
- A well-documented track record of successful performance in a former Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant role
- Excellent IT capabilities with the ability to support the CEO & Senior Management team
- A high standard of personal presentation with the confidence to perform professionally within the Executive team
- Ability to perform in a dynamic and evolving business environment
- Developed verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask & prioritise competing demands
- Respond well to pressure and work to strict deadlines
- IT savvy - provide systems training & support to the CEO and the senior management team
- An affinity for compiling reports, data analytics and constructing presentations and marketing material
- Conduct market research and prepare statistical reports
- A team player with the high levels of initiative and the ability work independently
- Developed Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint capability
- To support business growth & innovation throughout the business
If you are up for a fresh career challenge and this sounds like the career opportunity you have been waiting for, then we would like to hear from you. Please forward your letter of application with CV to Brett Looker, Recruitment Director no later than the Friday the 30th of August 2019. All applications should be made on line and will be treated in strict confidence. Brett is available on 027 2714299 for discreet inquiries.