Production Line Packer
Advertiser: Zeta Group (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $18.50 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
About the business and the role
Zeta Group is a major player in the New Zealand personal care market, specializing in nappy and wipes products. As we have opened our first New Zealand manufacturing site in Airport Oaks - Auckland, we are looking forward to adding more people to our team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
In this role, you will be responsible for the fast and efficient packaging of our wipes directly from the production line.
We expect you to have the following attributes in order to be successful in this role:
- Be physically fit.
- Be very reliable, accurate and versatile
- Be willing to to work in busy & flexible environment
- Be willing to learn new skills and assist our factory technician
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Initiative and the ability to work unsupervised
- Have an interest in warehousing, manufacturing or production line work
- Have own transport
For a confidential discussion about this excellent opportunity, please do not hesitate to email or post CV with contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Skills and experience
Could suit a school leaver or a person returning to full-time work.
Warehouse/production line or manufacturing experience is helpful however a willingness to learn new skills is essential and training will be provided.
This is a full time Monday to Friday role, so please only apply if you meet the above criteria.
Having your own vehicle would be advantageous.
Job benefits and perks
Free Parking along with a chance to grow with the company are just a few of the great perks of working for Zeta Group.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?