Advertiser: RislandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Risland is a global large-scale real estate group and one
of Global Fortune 500 businesses headquartered in
Hong Kong. It features a wide range of products and
services including residential development, commercial
real estate management, community management,
urban municipal facilities support and industrial park
By 2018, it has established a global layout in many
countries such as the United States, New Zealand,
Thailand, India, Vietnam, etc., and has brought
innovative value to the architectural industry as well as
the local community development to many cities to
become a great companion and partner of urban
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator. The role will be involved with our sales and marketing related activities of our latest project. This is a full-time role.
Main responsibilities but not be limited to:
- Planning and organising sales and marketing activities/events
- Tracking and reporting leads
- Assist with social media marketing
- Preparing advertising content for various listings
- Following up and delivering information requested by various parties
- Updating and maintaining client database
For this position, we are looking for someone who
- A can-do attitude with passion
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication at all levels
- Drive and self-motivation
- Fluent in both Mandarin (preferable) and English
- Experience in writing editorial (Applicants can write Chinese would have a distinctive advantage).
- Up to three years' sales and marketing experiences in real estate
- Digital marketing experience preferable
- MS Office experience (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Full driver's licence
Risland entered New Zealand market in 2017. We are an energetic team and we are backed by huge overseas resources. More importantly you will be part of a rapid growing business with huge learning opportunities.
If it is where you want to be and you have what it takes
then we would like to hear from you. Please send your
CV now by applying through the online application.
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand,
it is ESSENTIAL.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the real estate industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?