Experienced Veterinary Nurse
Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced full-time Veterinary Nurse to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Mt Wellington is located in the popular eastern Auckland suburb of Mt Wellington and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great longstanding team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-mt-wellington/
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Our nurses essentially run the clinic – very hands-on, proactive & progressive! Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hands-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Front of house client relations
This role will be full-time with rostered hours.
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with a great clinical team who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location, easy transport with plenty of amenities nearby
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Minimum of three years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing along with relevant qualifications
Where to from here…
Still here? Great! Whether you are seeking a change, a step up or a relocation we’d love for you to get in touch. Please apply now via SEEK with your CV and a cover letter. Any applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nurse?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?