Practice Nurse / Theatre Nurse
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Theatre & Recovery
- Registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate
- Bring your experience with day stay procedures
- Grow your experience working across Skin Institute nursing team
The Skin Institute is a well-established nationwide multi-disciplinary practice whose focus is Skin Cancer and its treatment, Veins, Dermatology, Cosmetic Surgery and Appearance Medicine.
Skin Institute has several clinics in Auckland, and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of our Remuera day stay facility, requiring practice nursing skills and assisting in theatre.
You will be an all-rounder, assisting in theatre and undertaking practice nursing duties.
You be a reliable, organised nurse with excellent clinical documentation and communication skills. You will be part of a high functioning team of health professionals and oversee the smooth running of the two theatres and practice nurses services at this clinic.
You will be available to work 8 hours per day, rostered shifts between 7.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday, plus rostered Saturdays as required.
- Registered Nurse eligible for registration with the Nursing Council of New Zealand
- A current Nursing Council of New Zealand Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience in Practice Nursing desirable
- Experience in Theatre desirable
Please apply with a covering letter and CV through our online application form, clearly stating which position you are interested in.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Are you a NZ Registered Nurse? (Please Answer: YES or NO)
- Do you have a current practising certificate? (Please Answer: YES or NO)