Full Time Talent Booker Required!
Advertiser: Kam Talent ManagementMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $25 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
A fantastic career opportunity exists to join the team at Kam Talent Management, a successful and well established Model and Talent agency based in Eden Terrace, Auckland.
We are on the search for 2 multi tasking, attention to detail EXTRAORDINAIRE to work in the KAM office as a Full Time Talent Coordinator!! This is a key role within a small team so looking for the right person is essential!!
Responsibilities in this role include
- Liaising with various casting agencies and production companies
- Booking and Coordinating Talent proficiently
- Handling administration/office requirements efficiently
- Email & Telephone enquiries
- Social Media requirements
- Helping with new talent registrations
- Possible after hours/weekend work
We are looking for a friendly, switched on and professional person who can be relied upon to work independently as well as part of a team, who is also willing to show the initiative and dedication necessary to this role.
If you possess these following characteristics
- Dynamic Person with a mature and responsible attitude
- Looking for a stable and long term working position
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, High levels of attention & able to cope well under pressure
- Can juggle various projects at once whilst maintaining excellent record keeping skills
- Have a strong back bone, this industry can be tough
- Computer literate with an excellent phone manner
- English is your first native language
- Have a graphic design / adobe photo skills would be an added bonus
- Have a great sense of humour and can handle music from the 90s playing occasionally ....
Then APPLY NOW!!!
If you have experience or have a keen interest to work in a unique and vibrant atmosphere then we want to hear from you!!! In return for your efforts you'll get to work in a fun and creative industry where no day is ever the same!!
Please apply via the link with a cover letter and CV attached to complete your application.
Look forward to hearing from you - KAM TEAM
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?