Women's Fashion Retail Staff - Part Time - Queenstown
Advertiser: The Response CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Aug 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Love retail and women's fashion?
Looking to work between 3 and 30+hours a week part time retail hours?
Love organic, ethical clothing that's a hit with the female customers?
You might be who we are looking for.
WORK WITH US!
We're looking for passionate Gorman sales assistants to join our Gorman team in Queenstown.
To be considered for this position, you will demonstrate the following:
- strong sales and kpi focus, with the ability to engage and outfit customers
- a genuine sales approach with proven sales record
- highly determined, with an ambitious drive to achieve targets
- proven ability to co-ordinate effective team communication
- developed business acumen, with the ability to achieve optimal levels of profit and growth
- proficient in stock management and inventory
- commitment to continuous improvement through goal planning
- well presented and show strong organisation and communications skills
- a generous and achievable bonus structure
- a fun and creative work environment
- staff discounts
- great store incentives
- the opportunity to progress and develop your career
So if you love fashion and want a job in a fun company, with a leading label apply now.