Head Housekeeper - Premium Properties
Advertiser: Able PersonnelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
- 40 hour week
- Overseeing a minimum of four staff
- Housekeeping experience not mandatory
A hands-on, fast paced and satisfying role working closely with the owner of this high-end housekeeping business.
Your skillset will bring:
- Previous leadership experience overseeing a small team
- The ability to lead by example with a positive, confident, proactive approach
- An eye for detail and a passion for perfection
- Logical and fast decision making skills
There is a requirement to undertake house-keeping duties in the initial stages of this role with the position then moving to a leadership role. The long-term goal is for the person in the role to hire and build a strong team who will then report to them.
Provided in the role:
- By way of a uniform a 'designer' top - merino for winter
- Access to a work vehicle
- Mobile phone contract
- A valid NZ drivers licence
- Ability to work during schools holidays and some weekends
Potential sales and marketing career advancement:
For a person with a can-do attitude, vision, marketing and social media skills, the position could lead to working with the owner to take this already growing business to the next level!
Working in teams of at least two, locations of the properties are Havelock North, Napier, Te Awanga, Waimarama for example. Properties vary in size from studios to six bedroom homes.
Each day starts 8.30am from a Havelock North location.
The person hired into this role must be fit, active and energetic to cope with the demands in this position.
To get yourself in the running for this amazing opportunity APPLY TODAY and send your CV and cover letter to us.
Some things you need to know:
- We will only consider applications from people currently residing in NZ and who hold a valid work visa
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this position; unsuccessful candidates will be notified via email