Advertiser: Engage Recruitment SupportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
The Createus Group’s core values are design excellence, integrity, innovation, collaboration, customer service and sustainability. Do these resonate with you?
Createus make it their priority to delivery quality work that’s done right the first time and take personal responsibility and accountability for the work they deliver. They challenge design concepts and “industry best practice” in order to improve customer solutions. This is the kind of place where if your work ethic and values align, professional development and career opportunities are definitely encouraged.
With a new office within the Business HQ in Hastings, the team at Createus Group work on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. They have a growth plan in place and are currently in the market for an Intermediate to Senior Technician. You will need to hit the ground running in this fast-paced, dynamic environment with many projects on the go at any one time.
The role will include conceptual design, interpreting design, compliance checking, ensuring all work is completed to time frames for residential new builds, complex residential alterations and the more straight forward commercial developments.
To be successful in this role you must enjoy learning and;
- Ideally have 3 years + industry experience
- Must have good level of knowledge of construction in NZ and the NZ building code
- Practical drafting experience, from start to finish and across a wide range of project types
- Have analytical skills with an eye for detail and the ability to visualise a drawing constructed
- Be technology minded with excellent PC skills, and ideally have experience with ArchiCAD
- Have the ability to problem solve without constant supervision
- Have a can-do attitude, and enjoy helping out when and where needed
- Have the ability to work well in an open plan environment
On offer is a supportive and close-knit team environment full of highly experienced professionals. You’ll have access to brilliant training and growth opportunities, and career progression for the right individual.
To apply for this role please attach your CV and a covering letter telling us about what you could bring to this role or alternatively call Rachel on 0225335574 for a confidential chat.
Please note that experience with the NZ building code is a must, and we will not be able to give consideration to applicants without this experience.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an architectural technician?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?