KiwiSaver Customer Relationship Manager
Advertiser: Generate KiwiSaver SchemeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $55,000 - $59,999 plus KiwiSaver
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Client Services
Experience & Skills
KiwiSaver experience essential:
- Client Relationship Management & Adviser Relationship Management.
- Managing & processing of new applications, early KiwiSaver withdrawals & assisting with Aussie Super & NZ Super transfers.
- Dealing with client & adviser enquiries via phone/email/face to face.
- Answering daily inbound calls in relation to KiwiSaver.
- Understanding of compliance codes such as AML/CFT and keeping up to date with the developments.
- Salesforce CRM integration & automation.
- Minimum two years of work experience in KiwiSaver.
You will have the following attributes:
- Drive & ambition to succeed & fast-track your financial services career.
- Ability to multi-task & deal with pressure.
- Very high level of attention to detail.
- Customer service excellence. You like helping people.
- Exceptional can do attitude to achieve positive outcomes for clients & advisers.
- Good planning and organisation skills and suggest ways to improve work methods & processes
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast changing business environment.
- Intermediate ability in using MS excel and word.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment, able to relate to all types of people, understand their needs & communicate clearly with them.
- Like to have fun and a good sense of humour.
About this company
Generate is an award winning New Zealand owned & operated KiwiSaver provider. We are specialists that focus solely on KiwiSaver. We were voted Investment Provider of the Year 2015 & 2016 by the Professional Advisers Association and we have a Gold rating from Superratings for the year 2016 to 2019.
Our goal is to provide Kiwi's with a best of breed KiwiSaver fund. With exceptional service & quality advice, we can help them make the most of their KiwiSaver.
Great Viaduct location, open plan, lively office with free access to gym within the complex.
If you think this sounds like you, please reply through Seek. We will treat all applications in strict confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?