Advertiser: Bank of India (New Zealand) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Credit
Bank of India (New Zealand) Limited, a registered Bank situated in New Zealand. We are having our Branches in Auckland & Hamilton.
We are looking for an experienced person to join our lending team as a Credit Supervisor for our Auckland Branch. This role would suit someone with finance/banking experience.
Applicants must have a proven ability and be able to demonstrate they have the skills and experience to:
- Process loan application details and identify all information required to accurately complete a formal loan assessment.
- Complete and in depth analysis of valuation reports and comment on methodologies used by the valuer
- Analyse financial accounts, income and expenditure information
- Understand the complex nature of property ownership, statutory requirements, local authority requirements and legal documentation along with understanding of local laws.
We are seeking the applicants should have following attributes:
- Team building capacity.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Computer literacy (experience in Word and Excel)
- Applicants for this position must have permanent NZ residency
Please address your cover letter to the Branch Manager, Auckland Branch (email: email@example.com)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?