Retail Pharmacy Assistant - Life Pharmacy Johnsonville
Advertiser: Green Cross HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- Pharmacy and Retail environment.
- Permanent Full Time position
- Sell and promote products in our pharmacy
Green Cross Health is one of New Zealand's leading primary health care organisations. We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing. With over 8,000 employees around New Zealand, we are committed to providing the best support, care and advice to our communities.
Life Pharmacy Johnsonville
In our Pharmacy located in the Johnsonville Shopping Centre, we have a large retail team made up of 17 staff. We all offer different skills and experience making our team a unique and great working environment for someone to join.
In this role you are to ensure that all customers receive efficient, caring and professional service at all times; ensure product knowledge, general housekeeping, merchandising, stock maintenance and store standards are kept to the highest degree. We offer ear piercing services so we are looking for someone who is already trained or is willing to learn and take on this task.
This is a Permanent Full Time position, working 32 to 40 hours across Sunday to Thursday. This will also include some evening shifts.
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Previous retail sales or Pharmacy experience preferred.
- Trained or willing to be trained in ear piercing.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical or natural health products would be an advantage.
- Customer service focus to meet external and internal customer needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and good customer empathy.
- Excellent communication skills and a high standard of grooming.
Apply online by using the Apply Now button below or to discuss this particular role or any future opportunities, please contact Sophie on (09) 580 5315.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.