Advertiser: ProcureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The office assistant role is central to the day to day operations of our business. Invoicing is the life blood of the role supported by a variety of general administrative tasks and potential for out of office work conducting consumer wine tastings at retail outlets. The role interacts with a broad range of awesome people - sales team, customers, suppliers and logistics partners.
Accurate and fast data entry – primarily invoicing.
Data management including capture, interpretation, upload and checking.
Efficient use of MYOB and Microsoft Office software.
General administrative duties for the team.
Conducting in store wine tastings (Training provided)
We are seeking applicants with the following abilities:
An enthusiastic team player.
Excellent attention to detail.
A fast learner with a high level of initiative.
Comfortable working with various computer applications.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with a passion for numbers / processes and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment as part of a friendly team. If you are a proactive individual who has high attention to detail and accuracy, and picks up systems quickly, we would like to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?