Advertiser: New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Tutoring
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen field for over 37 years.
We are seeking a motivated healthcare tutor to support our health and wellbeing programs. You will inspire students to pursue their health and wellbeing studies with your knowledge of the healthcare sector, providing assessment and tutoring support for Level 2, 3 and 4 Health and Wellbeing studies.
You will possess the following:
- Knowledge of and a passion for the Health and Wellbeing sector in Aotearoa / New Zealand
- A good command of both verbal and written English.
- A qualification in Health and Wellbeing or related discipline
- Have an ability to effectively build and maintain professional networks and relationships
- Experience in teaching and assessing students (experience with distance learning and teaching would be an advantage)
- New Zealand driver license (Full)
You will need flexibility of work hours and travel outside Auckland is required. Having experience working in the health sector as a healthcare assistant would be an advantage.
This is a varied and fast paced role within an innovative, values-based organisation. If you're ready for a new challenge and are passionate about making a difference through education, please apply now and include your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?