Quality OfficerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Quality Assurance & Control
- Outstanding Career Opportunity
- Large Multinational with excellent culture and team
- Excellent remuneration package on offer
We currently seek a highly enthusiastic and experienced Quality Officer to join our team. This role offers variety and challenge for a professional with necessary skills, experience and personal attributes.
· Tertiary qualification or have equivalent professional experience in Chemistry, Food Technology, Nutrition, Medical Science or Pharmacology or equivalent.
· Knowledge and Understanding/Experience of Quality Assurance principles, risk assessment, RMP, Dairy RMP for quality systems, regulatory compliance, OMAR, HACCP, FSP,cGMP.
· Knowledge and Understanding/Experience in either Food, Dairy or Pharmaceutical / Complementary Medicine industry.
· Proven ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks whilst under pressure.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English, and computer literacy skills.
· Have attention to detail.
· Positive solution-focused attitude.
· Passion for process improvement.
· Background in Continual Improvement / Lean Principles desirable.
The successful candidate will be able to develop open and constructive relationships to support our diverse teams and to perform tasks in a methodical and thorough manner within tight timeframe.
Experience of industry requirements within a NZ production environment (Dairy and Food RMP,cGMP regulations would be ideal and advantageous.
Experience in production department is an advantage.
You will be the catalyst for ensuring production to the highest quality standards, meeting regulatory and customer compliance and within the targeted timelines.
You will be involved in effective management and implementation of Quality systems, procedures and processes, and giving support and guidance for on-going quality improvements.
You will also be actively involved in audits and risk assessments to ensure on-going reinforcement of a variety of risk management requirements.
If this sounds like the job for you please apply with CV and covering letter using the link below.