Advertiser: Access Community HealthMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health
Community Registered Nurse
We have a full time role available for a community registered nurse
- Autonomous, client focused role
- Utilise all your health and social skills in support of people living in the community
- Full time, based in Dunedin
Access community registered nurses work in the community, carrying out social and clinical assessments, developing and overseeing support plans and mentoring and verifying the competence of our support workers. They review the effectiveness of our Access service to ensure that we provide safe, effective care and support to our clients.
We're looking for people who share our dedication to working in support of the elderly, people with disability and people rehabilitating from injury and illness. Staff in this rewarding position assist our clients to live independently in their homes.
For the right people we're offering:
- the chance to utilise a whole range of skills to client's homes
- a company car to use while on duty, plus mobile phone and laptop
- a dynamic and supportive work environment
- responsibilities overseeing teams of support workers.
- Registered Health Professional with a current practising certificate.
- Experience in long term conditions or medical nursing highly desirable
- Excellent verbal communication skills, coupled with a caring nature and the ability to connect and interact within a multi-cultural environment.
- Intermediate level computer and on-line information recording skills.
- The ability to plan and organise assignments effectively, to establish priorities and meet deadlines in a demanding, client focused environment.
- A current full drivers licence is essential.
Applications close at midday on Wednesday 11th September 2019
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity to you, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Only applicants with the right to work in NZ will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you currently registered with the Nursing Council of New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?