Assistant Project Manager
Advertiser: Forge TalentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Salary + Vehicle + Potential Profit Share
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
Due to ongoing tender success, this successful Project Management Company is expanding and looking for a dynamic and hungry Assistant Project Manager.
You will work under the supervision of the Project Director to deliver Residential Housing/Commercial Apartments and Interior fit out projects in Auckland. This is an excellent opportunity for a savvy Construction or Built Environment professional who would like to move into Project Management and gain excellent experience across a variety of different projects.
- Support the end to end management of interior fit-out, Residential and Commercial projects
- Read, review and manage RFI’s on drawings
- Update and coordinate construction documentation required for the project and its subcontractors
- Coordinate and manage subcontractors on site
- Attend and contribute to management / client meetings
- Liaise directly with clients
You may be a Site Manager/Architect/Surveyor who has had end to end project experience and is keen to take the step into project management. You will be smart, well presented, articulate with excellent attention to detail and is proactive and committed to delivering your work to the best of your ability.
To be successful you will;
- Be tertiary qualified with a relevant construction/built environment degree/Trade Qualification
- Have working knowledge of NZ construction standards and codes
- Demonstrate working experience of end to end project delivery within your field
- Be highly organised and have a creative approach to problem solving
- Hold a full driving licence with no restrictions
- Be proactive with a can do attitude
You will be rewarded for your hard work and efforts through a competitive tailored remuneration package that can include a vehicle if required, profit share upon achievement of set KPI targets, ongoing training and support from an experienced Project Director who actually will mentor you and best of all NO WEEKEND WORKING!
For more information contact Viki on 021465004 or apply now with your CV.
Please note that due to expected high volume of applicants only people who fit the criteria will be responded too. If you are interested in this role and do not fit the criteria please contact me for a discussion.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?