Advertiser: Adaptiv IntegrationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Are you ready to accept the challenge to continue to help build an organisation that always punches above its weight? If this sounds like you, we invite you on our journey
Adaptiv Integration is on the leading front of technology. With over a decade of experience in providing world-class middleware integration consulting and execution services to significantly increase client productivity, the Adaptiv team produce clear and measurable value to the bottom line for well-known New Zealand companies.
We employ passionate players who emulate our ethos of integrity, trust, performance and above all total professionalism.
This is a true Generalist role where you will be immersed in the full breadth of HR including (but not limited to):
- Advice and Support
- Culture and Engagement
- Employment Relations
- Learning and Development
- Performance Systems and Remuneration
- Health and Safety
- HR Administration
The scope for this role is broad and requires:
- The ability to balance BAU/transactional HR functions with strategy and projects
- An analytical and inquisitive mind with a knack for getting the details right
- A fast paced worker with an adaptable and flexible approach to changing needs and requirements
We are looking for a highly motivated HR practitioner; as such, this opportunity would suit a rising star who is looking to step up their HR career.
You don't need to be a seasoned HR Advisor with years of experience, as we will guide you on your journey; however, you will need to be professional, motivated and have the passion and drive to be the best you can be.
The "Must Have's"
- Total integrity, trustworthiness, dependability, and professionalism
- 2+ years experience in HR
- HR administration experience
- Self-motivating/managing and highly proactive – committed to putting all into the job every day and making things happen
- Tolerable of change and risk and having an optimistic attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Strong interpersonal skills – relating well to all levels within the organisation, and being able to ask the right questions and gather information to provide solutions
- A charismatic personality with a sense of humour
We are looking for that person who has the X-Factor; one who recognises the opportunity being offered and wants to join us on a very exciting journey.
How to Apply?
For a detailed job description and to apply for this position, please visit: https://icmasiapacific.bamboohr.com/jobs/