A Real Estate Sales Career opens many doors...
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Marlborough, Blenheim
- Love Marlborough - Sun, Sounds and Sauvignon Blanc
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Blenheim, Full Time, Real Estate Sales
Please Quote Reference Number 73407
- Looking for a Lifestyle or Brand Change?
- Opportunities for all levels of Real Estate Sales experience
- Be embraced within a friendly team culture and positive atmosphere
We're currently looking for highly motivated Real Estate Salespeople who are committed to building a rewarding career to join us.
Whether you're an experienced Real Estate Salesperson or you're passionate about sales and looking to enter the industry - we have opportunities for you!
Located in the heart of the CBD you will never be short of good coffee & fantastic food. Continue being a top performer with top class resources, and within an environment, which makes it a pleasure to come to work.
In addition to the location, location, location... the Blenheim office is a franchise office among highly successful Harcourts Group and has enormous opportunity for resources & training from the Brand. As a smaller provincial office we compete very effectively against our larger peers on the National stage!
Established over 125 years ago, Harcourts is New Zealand's largest real estate company and is New Zealand's most recognised, respected and trusted brand. With our exceptional networks, latest technology, mobile applications and internet and media exposure it is no wonder that, locally, we hold the majority of market share.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity both for our company and for you. If you are feeling stifled in your current role, don't miss this opportunity to work with a company that celebrates and rewards your success. At Harcourts Blenheim we live by our values of:
- People First
- Doing the Right Thing
- Being Courageous &
- Fun and Laughter
So what are you waiting for? Opportunity is knocking and opportunities like this do not come around often!
APPLY NOW through our online application form.
Please note: This is a commission only role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you hold a current Real Estate License? (Please answer: YES or NO)
- How many years' experience do you have in a sales role?
- With reference to your previous experience, why are you the ideal candidate for this position?