Advertiser: Moloney MoloneyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Reporting in to the Strategy Director
Permanent full-time employee
Our ideal candidate has 2 years experience at a Communications, Digital, PR, Advertising or Social agency at an Account level. The individual should be collaborative, organised, detail-oriented and a confident communicator. They should be passionate about and genuinely interested in Social and Digital media, technology, content and current affairs.
Responsibilities to the business
- Own, live and play an active role in Moloney Moloney’s culture, purpose and values of kindness, collaboration and transparency.
- Establish, maintain and nurture excellent relationships with all team members, remaining open to others’ ideas and actively listening at all times.
- Have and maintain a genuine interest and passion for Social and Digital media, technology, content and current affairs.
- Understand, follow and engage with Moloney Moloney processes, and set tailored processes for relevant clients based on how they operate.
- Collaborate with all Moloney Moloney team members to provide knowledge of the requirements and briefs, and any relevant client feedback.
- Consistently analyse tools, processes and working practices - always speak-up and share ideas that could improve business, team and relevant client performance.
- Support the Strategy Director.
- Consistently track your billable time with detailed notes, and flag with the Strategy Director where you may need more resource or support on any work.
Responsibilities to clients
- Establish, maintain and nurture excellent relationships with all relevant clients.
- Lead communication with relevant clients and ensure information and process flow.
- Create detailed records of relevant client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities and performance related to them.
- Conduct and arrange meetings with relevant clients to keep them updated and informed on current work status and progress of their projects.
- Attend all relevant client meetings, take minutes/notes, and send follow up communication after each meeting.
- Monitor relevant client satisfaction and raise and flag all issues with the Strategy Director.
- Maintain strong organisational skills, making sure that content calendars and other relevant client management documents are well managed and up-to-date.
- Manage the reviewing, progress and delivery of relevant client projects. Follow up with, and manage relevant clients on feedback, approvals and costs.
- Work alongside the Creative Director on any Creative briefs, or any Strategy and Planning briefs with the Strategy Director.
- Work with the Strategy Director on cost, pricing, feasibility and budgets for relevant clients.
- Understand/engage with relevant clients’ strategies, approaches, and any other relevant work.
About Moloney Moloney
Moloney Moloney is an independent boutique agency.
Our discipline and genuine passion is digital communications and social thinking.
Our answer to briefs isn’t always Social Media. We start with our client’s purpose, insights, extensive research, trends, behaviours and conversations to drive our strategic planning. We provide our clients with strategic direction, responsive advice, consulting, programme management and custom built reporting.
We have a talented Creative Team perfectly fit for the purpose of best-practice content. We also work with freelancers and other partners to scale production.
We currently work with a range of clients across varied exciting industries.
We have been running for 2.5 years, our growing team are based in a brand new development in Morningside. Our office is dog-friendly, eco-friendly, snack-friendly and just friendly!
Our Clients: to encourage our clients to elevate Social Thinking to the leadership table, engage with it, be excited by the opportunity to embrace disruption and replace fear with curiosity.
Our Team: to build a truly safe environment where talent is trusted, valued, empowered and given the opportunity to learn and grow.
Our World: we are one click from the truth. Organisations cannot hide, they can only change. Our purpose is to ensure their journey has the positive impact on the world that the next generation expect of them.
To apply for this role please send your CV and a cover letter on why you think you'd be the right fit by 2nd September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?