Advertiser: Whites PowersportsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Based in Hamilton - City of the Future and part of the ‘Golden Triangle’ - Whites Powersports is an industry-leading distributor of motorcycle parts and accessories with operations in New Zealand and Australia. Whites Powersports represents some of the world’s leading brands such as Shoei helmets, Bridgestone tyres, RK chain, FLY racing to name a few.
Our Core Values are;
- A Passion for Powersports
- Having Fun
- Always Learning
- Acting in the Spirit
Due to continued growth, we are on the lookout for a Warehouse assistant who believes in our core values and wants to be part of our successful team. To be a part of this you will need to be ready for growth, open to change and be passionate about what we do in servicing the motorcycle industry and riders to the highest level.
Based in Hamilton and reporting to the Warehouse Manager the successful applicant will display the following attributes;
- Have a positive can-do attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Be reliable and punctual
- Efficient and accurate
- Be physically fit and active
Warehouse duties include;
- Unloading of containers and pallet orders
- Picking and packing orders for despatch
- General housekeeping
- Restocking of product
Our hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.30pm
If you would like to join our team
PLEASE SEND YOUR C.V. TO:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?