Advertiser: Toll NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the role
Your primary function will be to perform HR Administration tasks to support the HR team and managers across our nationwide network. You will thrive in this team environment where you will be involved with everything from assisting with the end to end recruitment process, drafting employment agreements, answering low level employment relations enquiries and will be a key contributor on HR projects.
This is an ideal role for someone who is seeking a challenging and diverse HR entry level role, in a fast paced environment, where rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in is a pre-requisite. The role is based out of our National Support Office in Onehunga, however we will be moving to a new site in Otahuhu in the New Year.
Duties & responsibilities
- Administrative and communicative support to our nationwide network
- Maintaining HR databases and monthly reports
- Coding invoices
- Drafting employment contracts and variations
- End to end recruitment i.e. drafting/posting adverts, phone screening and organising pre-employment testing
- Managing and maintaining an HRIS system
- Plus much much more!
Skills and Experience
- Recently completed a tertiary qualification in HR
- Completed an HR Internship, or had previous HR exposure (preferred)
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office & Excel
- Solid knowledge of employment legislation.
What's on offer?
- Working with a high performing team
- Various benefits under our staff welfare program
- Employee bonus scheme
- Career development opportunities within our global company
This role will be best suited to someone who is keen to learn a lot, be pro-active and can build effective working relationships.
About the Company
Toll is New Zealand's most successful multi-modal supply chain operator, offering our customers superior service in freight forwarding and logistics solutions. We are able to succeed as we employ talented and capable people with drive and ambition.
Working for Toll is a career choice, not just a job. We strive for operational excellence and are driven by customer satisfaction.
How to Apply
A friendly, busy and exciting working environment makes this a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an entry level role in HR.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and growing brand, visit our careers page at http://careers.tollnz.co.nz/home.
Toll is an Alcohol and Drug Free Work Place.