Marketing & Membership Assistant
Advertiser: Concrete NZMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Fixed term 12-month contract (20 hours p/w)
About the Organisation
Concrete NZ aims to be a respected and valued association, supporting industry to position concrete as the resilient construction material of choice.
We offer a small, vibrant and supportive team environment with flexible working conditions to enable work/life balance. We foster a workplace where autonomy is provided so individuals can grow and develop.
About the Position
Reporting to the Information & Communications Manager the newly created position of Marketing & Membership Assistant will be responsible for a range of activities focussed on enhancing the Concrete NZ membership experience.
Duties will include helping to develop consistency of brand and content across print, digital (e.g. website) and social media platforms, as well as proof reading and co-ordinating publication production in liaison with designers.
Growing the advertising presence across these platforms is important, as is helping to achieve the full potential of Concrete NZ’s Association Management System (AMS) – e.g. member database, surveys and reporting.
You will be responsible for:
- Helping to maintain Concrete NZ’s print, digital and social media platforms
- Proof reading content from various sources
- Liaising with graphic designers on publication creation
- Generating advertising across Concrete NZ communication platforms
- Developing an understanding of Concrete NZ’s AMS - YourMembership
About the Person
We are looking for someone with the following skills and abilities for this role:
- Self‐motivated and flexible, with outstanding prioritisation skills
- Good written communication skills across platforms
- Competency across IT resources (e.g. MS Office, website editing and databases)
- Able to approach prospective advertisers (members & non-members)
- Excellent networking and relationship management skills
For further information, contact Adam Leach - firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 25 August 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?