Client Service Administrator Invercargill 40hrs
Advertiser: PORSE In-Home Childcare & Educator TrainingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Client Service Administrator - Invercargill
40 Hours per week
PORSE is New Zealand's leading provider of In-Home Childcare & Educator Training. We work with families, parents, nannies, educators and students of all ages.
We are looking for someone with exceptional administrative skills along with a high level of organisational ability and initiative to provide an excellent customer experience and support our Community Teams, families and educators, throughout Southland and Central Otago.
To be successful in this diverse role, you will:
- Great interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Be highly organised with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have a high level of attention to detail with data entry and reporting.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience working with a regulated environment is desirable but not essential.
- Previous administration experience in a client or customer orientated role.
- Professional attitude, demeanour and appearance.
This rewarding role will suit someone who is flexible, an adaptable thinker and beyond all else a team player.
Applications for this position close on Friday 30 August 2019.
All applications must be made online via our recruitment website - www.porserecruitment.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
To learn more about PORSE, visit www.porse.co.nz today!