Part Time Medical ReceptionistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Our GP Medical Centre, located in central fringe (east) Auckland is seeking a part time receptionist to join our team.
Our Medical Centre is a purpose built modern facility, which commenced operating in 2016.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, friendly, positive person to be on the front line of meeting and caring for our patients.
The successful candidate for this position will be someone who has
- excellent administrative and computer skills
- ideally previous medical receptionist/administrative experience
- a professional and friendly manner
- Med-Tech 32 proficiency
- great communications skills
- the ability to be resilient under pressure
- time management and organizational skills
- an attention to detail and accuracy
- can go the 'extra mile' for our patients
- desire to take on new tasks and further their career
The role would be approximately 26 hours per week and involve some flexibility in hours/days of work. There may also be some after hours work rostered (Thursday evening and some Saturday mornings). This would be shared with other part time receptionists.
We look forward to welcoming the successful candidate to our friendly, 'can do' GP Medical Centre.
Please enclose a cover letter with your CV.
Applications close Friday 24 August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a medical receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?