Valet Supervisor - Wellington Airport NZ
Advertiser: Secure Parking NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Customer Facing
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan's largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Valet Supervisor reports directly to the Airport Manager Parking, and is responsible for the management and oversight of the Valet operation and administration whilst on shift. The role must provide a focus on the delivery of a premium car park product and encompass the ability to report on commercial development of the Valet Services to the client, Wellington International Airport Limited (WIAL)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience in a customer service environment, preferably within hospitality
- Excellent car driving history and a high level of driving safety skills.
- Honest, reliable and punctual
- Friendly, cooperative and helpful with customers
- Ability to follow instructions as necessary
- Ability to work cooperatively and harmoniously with work colleagues and supervisors
- A love of new technologies - we are a mobility and technology company
- Strict adherence to all corporate policies and procedures. Safety is not negotiable in our business.
- Current full class 1 drivers licence both manual and automatic