Advertiser: Tristram EuropeanMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
Tristram European located on the North Shore is an extremely successful dealer offering Volkswagen, Skoda and MG brands.
The dealership has experienced significant growth which is continuing as the dealership enters another phase of planned growth which will require an additional team member.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant who is looking for a challenging role with the opportunity to grow.
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a strong background in a similar position for a vehicle dealership. In addition, you will be full of initiative with a mature approach with attention to detail.
The successful candidates will posses the following competencies:
- Demonstrate experience in running payroll for a medium sized business
- An understanding of NZ payroll legislation
- Previous experience or exposure to ACE payroll software
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly supplier reconciliations and payments
- Reconciliation and processing of daily banking
- Credit control – including collecting overdue accounts and statement runs
- Cash flow management
- Other Administrative duties as required to support the business
An attractive remuneration package, based on level of skills and experience, will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
The position reports to the CFO.
If you are ready for this exciting challenge and you have the right attitude and work ethic to be successful – apply in confidence to email@example.com