Advertiser: Williams McKenzieMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Canterbury, North Canterbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Legal, Legal Secretaries
- Rangiora Location
- Permanent full-time position
Due to a retirement, a vacancy exists for a legal secretary with conveyancing/commercial experience.
The successful applicant will be someone that fits into our well-established, busy law firm with a variety of work and a friendly, supportive team.
- Supporting two Authors in the Property/Commercial team
- Typing, dictation, drafting documents and billing.
- Diary management.
- Corresponding with clients and third parties.
- Undertaking Landonline searches and AML compliance.
- A demonstrated background working as a legal secretary.
- Strong typing and digital dictation skills.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conveyancing experience essential.
- A team player with an ability to work autonomously.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your covering letter, CV and referee details by email to Tania McKenzie (Partner) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Friday, 6 September 2019.