Accounts Administrator (Part time)
Advertiser: Envirogroup LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 12 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
Envirogroup is a medium sized building services company that has been in business for over 30 years. We are currently seeking an Accounts Administrator to join our small friendly office team in a part time role (approx 15-20 hours per week) based in our Wellington Eastern suburbs office.
As the Accounts Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Entering accounts payable and receivable
- End of month account reconciliations
- Assisting with job management
- Receptionist duties
- General administration duties
We can offer you:
- A family friendly working environment
- Free parking
- Flexibility with working hours
- A casual and inclusive work place
- An attractive pay rate
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- An understanding of accounting principles,
- Accurate data entry skills and attention to detail,
- Experience working with Xero software,
- Experience in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel,
- Strong communication skills and be a true team player
- A sound command of English language (both verbal and written)
- The ability to multitask, meet deadlines in an organised manner and have a can do attitude.
A competitive rate of pay will be negotiated with the right candidate.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com or call Jenny on 04 909 7675 if you have any queries regarding this role.
APPLY QUICKLY - Applications close Friday 23rd August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected hourly rate?