Advertiser: Blastacars HamiltonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
We are seeking a part time receptionist/Track marshal for our busy, family run business located in Frankton, Hamilton. Blastacars Drift Karts is New Zealands first indoor drift kart facility with a reputation for being the best in the world.
Our karts are the most powerful karts in New Zealand and have excitement and thrill to match that power!
We require an equal thrilling team player to join our already fun and professional team who can bring quality customer service along with a can-do attitude to the table.
You must be over 18 years of age and be able to work in New Zealand. Due to height/weight restrictions, applicants must be over 1.2m tall and weigh under 130kg as you will be required to operate our karts from time to time.
- Customer service
- Cash Handling
- Track Marshal
Skills and qualifications
- Computer literate
- professional telephone manner
- minimum restricted drivers licence
Shifts work across Thursday - Sunday between 10am - 10pm so working weekends and evenings is absolutely required. Remuneration is based on experience.
If you are interested in joining this exciting industry please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work school holidays?