Advertiser: Education Services LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Project Management
We are seeking a go-ahead person to assist our 5 member property team.
You will be based in New Plymouth but your work will cover the Taranaki and Wanganui regions - reporting directly to our property manager..
The role offers plenty of variation, with a mix of office work and site visits.
The successful candidate will have a full lisence,great communication skills,knowledge of the building industry and have good computer skills - particularly using word,excel,outlook.
Knowledge of school's ten year property plans,ability to read architectural plans,knowledge of the building industry including building standards and tendering processes would be an advantage.
The succesful applicant will also be able to build strong relationships with principals,Boards of Trustees,Ministry of Education and consultants and contractors.
Responsibilities will include , but not limited to;
Preparation of long term maintenance plans.
Supervising building projects, ensuring the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
Evaliuation/analysis of quotes.
Manage documentation relating to projects.
This is an exciting new role , and you will be joining a growing division of our business.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?