Advertiser: Hospice Mid-NorthlandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
20 hours a week. Have your skills make a difference in your community.
Hospice Mid-Northland is looking for a talented individual with Human Resource administration and office skills to join the team in our Kerikeri office.
• Database administration and data entry
• Human Resource process management
• Office/Secretarial skills
• Data collection and report writing
• General office and administration tasks
Does this sound like you?
Your professionalism inspires trust and confidence from others, while your down-to-earth approach makes you approachable and easy to work with.
• You are trustworthy and have a strong ethical core.
• Taking initiative and being proactive come naturally to you, and you can self-manage.
• You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working autonomously
You will have:
• A keen eye for detail
• The ability to communicate well with volunteers, staff and management
• An ability to understand practical, technical issues.
• Operating knowledge of Microsoft office especially Word and Excel.,
• Experience of maintaining a functional database
• Knowledge of Human Resource administration
• Maintaining of confidentiality is a must.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• The ability to problem solve 'on the hoof'
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Interviews are on Monday 26th August 2019.
We can offer you:
A great office to work in
A positive team to work with that values people
The opportunity for your work to support a vital community service
If this opportunity excites you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you know someone who might be a good fit, please share this. Thank you!
Applications close Thursday 22nd August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an executive assistant?
- Do you have secretarial experience?