Part Time Night Shift - Retail Sales - The Loop Duty Free
Advertiser: ARI Auckland LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Get a Career that's Going Places!
Part Time - Sales Advisor
ARI Auckland Limited have brought an ambitious and forward-looking business that solely focuses on creating exciting, vibrant and innovative retail experiences for millions of airline passengers around the world. Based in The Loop Duty Free stores at Auckland International Airport, our team members share a common goal of delivering exceptional service to every customer they meet.
Shifts available are:
- Friday & Saturday 9:30pm - 6:00am
What you will be doing?
In this role, you will provide world-class service to every customer who comes into our store. Ideally, you will have had customer service experience and love to help people! Your ability to think on your feet is a must as we are on the go all the time!
Your primary tasks will include:
- Customer Service, Driving Sales, Cash Handling, Merchandising
- Sharing Product Knowledge of our extensive range of Duty Free products.
How you do this will be your point of difference! The exceptional customer experience will be at the heart of everything you do.
What's in it for you?
- No matter where you are on the career ladder, working with ARI Auckland Limited will broaden both your experience and horizons.
- You will be provided with a supportive and creative environment that seeks to harness the best talent.
- Our team members are provided world class training in every aspect of retailing including in-depth knowledge of all our core product categories.
In addition, you will be provided with great benefits including free staff car parking.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career with endless opportunities! – Click APPLY FOR THIS JOB and upload your CV and a Cover Letter!
Please specify your preferred shift in either the cover letter or CV.
"ARI - AN OUTSTANDING SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVERY TIME"
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?