Advertiser: Paihia Beach Resort & SpaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are looking for an experienced reception/reservations staff member to join our team. Candidates should have the right to work in NZ and be available long term. Preferably, Previous experience with reservations & front office & a dream to grow professionally quite possibly onto Front office Manager role -
Please read carefully, & If you think you have the following skills -
Please discuss the following on your Cover Letter & if selected during your interview upon selection -
- Excellent customer service skills & a warm and Friendly Personality to be the face of the brand
- High Personal Grooming Standards
- Handle pressure & any service related issues with ease & display strong Leadership skills
- Must be able to Multi task during shift
- Strong Revenue Analysis analysis skills ( booking management)
- Should have excellent knowledge of Ms office Excel Word Powerpoint.
- Should have some knowledge of creative tools adobe photoshop & video editing
- Flexible to work on rostered shifts
The position offers a minimum of 20 hours per week over week days and weekends, however this may vary from time to time as per requirement.
Successful candidates should be flexible with night shift work, have excellent standards of personal grooming and have a passion for providing luxury service.
If this sounds like you we'd love to hear from you!
Please send us your CV, cover letter and references.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?