Financial AdministratorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
The main responsibilities of this role include maintenance of financial records, processing of income and expenditure and undertaking a range of financial reporting. The role operates in a team environment and will be required to support all aspects of the finance function.
- Administer day-to-day finances
- Manage online banking and transactions
- Prepare month end financial reporting that complies with the accounting standards
- Data entry – maintain accurate records
- Process company payroll and filing of all relevant legislation with the IRD
- Handle all General ledger functions
- Calculating and filing GST returns
- Work with budget and cashflow forecasting
Key success factors include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Honest, reliable and mature work ethics
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent level of PC skills (including Excel)
- Highly analytical and with strong attention to detail
- Manage time effectively and deadline focused
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Be able to identify opportunities for improvement to current systems and process
- Bachelor Degree or higher qualification in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience - accounting experience with sound debit and credit comprehensions and financial controls
- Strong knowledge of accounting software packages
If this sounds like you then send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?