Looking for a Change - Seeking Team Members (Multiple Positions Available)
Advertiser: Cash Converters HamiltonMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Aug 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- $21 - $25 per hour plus bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
- Join a collaborative and passionate team
- Reward and Recognition Program
- Join our vibrant Hamilton Central store!
We aren't just any second-hand dealer. Cash Converters is a market leader in pawnbroking and small loan services. We have significant growth opportunities in our stores and are looking to bring on and develop top talent. This is a career-building opportunity for someone driven in sales and customer service to really own their role in a progressive and high energy company!
As a Cashie's representative you will be responsible for:
- Generating and closing deals resulting in meeting and exceeding your KPI's
- Providing outstanding customer service and building relationships
- Identifying and negotiating the correct prices are for our customer's goods
- Offering small financial solutions with confidence
- Having a positive attitude and bringing drive and energy to the team
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in providing excellent customer service is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Able to work weekends
- Problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- An outgoing personality and an enthusiastic team player
- Able to complete a police check
- An NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident
What we can offer you
Cash Converters will provide you with a partnership approach to your career development we are really big on fostering our talent to help progress you into new opportunities within our stores. We want to reward our employees with incentives when they work hard to exceed their results! We also have a generous referral programme.
Does this sounds like you? Then click the apply button now! or visit us at 311 Barton Street in Hamilton
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)