Advertiser: Mike Greer HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
Mike Greer Homes is New Zealand’s largest independent residential construction company with operations throughout the country. With experience across a range of residential developments including standalone, medium density, social and retirement housing, Mike Greer Homes has established itself as the industry market leader.
After four years’ we bid a fond farewell to one of our team members and now seek a new Accounts Administrator to join the team.
The successful candidate will provide administration support to the Mike Greer Homes finance team. This role is dedicated to providing efficient, responsive and comprehensive accounts assistance to the Mike Greer Homes finance team.
This role requires you to:
- Prepare and conduct job detailing for accounts payable invoices for our Mike Greer Homes branches
- Enter invoices into our in-house system
- Check invoice details and investigate anomalies
- Support the Finance Team with additional duties including month end procedures
- Carry out credit and debit adjustments
- Work within payment terms
- Effectively communicate with creditors via phone and email
- Carry out financial, administrative and clerical duties as required
- Customer service and communication skills are strengths
- Great time management skills and a willingness to work collectively and independently
- Intermediate level of computer literacy
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a high volume accounts payable role
- Adaptable, flexible, fast-learner and team player
- Fast and accurate processing skills
- Strong numerical skills and detail focussed
- Subsidised health insurance
- Competitive remuneration with weekly pay
- A close knit team
- Fantastic location overlooking Hagley Park
Our office is welcoming and supportive.
Please follow the Seek “Apply Now” link to submit your application.
If you require more information contact Lynn de Cort (National Recruitment) on LDeCort@mikegreerhomes.co.nz. All communication is strictly confidential.
Please note, this role is NOT open for agency referrals.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an accounts administrator?