Advertiser: TOP 10 Holiday Parks GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Do you love Tourism?
Do you love having control of branding?
Do you love a marketing centric company?
Do you love making a difference?
If you answered yes to the above, then this might be the next opportunity you have been looking for!
The TOP 10 Holiday Parks Group is a co-operative franchise operation of 50 parks throughout the country (all the cool places) with a mission to create “memories for life” for our customers. As New Zealand’s leading holiday park group we are owned by our franchisees and committed to making NZ and our parks THE place to visit and return to for both Kiwis and international visitors.
This critical role has come about due to the impending departure of our current Marketing Assistant moving overseas and presents an opportunity for the right person to make the role their own.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Custodian of the TOP 10 Brand – you’re the gatekeeper for everything and anything to do with our brand and our parks
- Support national marketing campaigns
- End-to-end facilitation and support for our in-house assessment and accreditation system
- Assist with SEM, website content management and e-commerce development
- Event co-ordination & assistance, including domestic travel as and when required
- Provide administrative support as and when required
WOW, so we want a branding king / queen who also brings a real personality to the job. The type of person will:
- Have a creative flair and live and breathe branding
- Have a high level of self-motivation and a 'can do – will do' attitude
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy
- Great interpersonal skills exhibited through positive and constructive relationship with 50 properties
- Love a challenge but also knows how to have a good time in a fun industry!
It goes without saying that you will be Degree qualified with previous experience in Marketing roles.
If this sounds like you then please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com. A job description is available upon request.
Applications close 25 August 2019.