Administration & Programme Support Superstar!
Advertiser: Future Leaders LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- $25 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Future Leaders delivers Youth Development and Support Services, and Leadership Development Programmes for corporates and youth. Our team of passionate 'people developers' have been working in the 'youth' sector (17-25 year olds) since 2013. One of our key programmes is to deliver Employment Placement Services on behalf of the Ministry of Social Development. Since commencing this service, in the Wellington Region, we have consistently been in the top five performers in this area, and we aim to maintain that high standard. We have also recently expanded our service delivery to the Waikato region. Making a difference in the lives of others, with a strong set of values and a 'firm but fair' approach is what we do.
We are now seeking an Administration and Programme Support Superstar to join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will see you supporting our Office Manager to provide business administration and coordination support to our various programmes. A background in office administration is essential, and we are looking for someone who is confident, self-motivated and hard-working. Specifically you will be:
- Responding to emails and phone calls
- Answering course queries and processing applications
- Preparing programme spreadsheets, files and drafting CV templates
- Booking travel
- Liaising with suppliers to book staff training, order stationery/supplies, arrange catering etc
- Reconciling accounts in Xero
- Supporting the maintenance of business files, documents and databases
- Supporting business Health & Safety requirements
Primarily, you will work from your home-based office, so excellent time management and being able to work well autonomously is essential. From time to time you may be required to travel to our training headquarters in Wellington and our training venue in Hamilton.
The role will begin as a part-time position of 15 hours per week, on a fixed-term contract until 30th June 2020. The hours will generally be worked Monday to Friday, 9am – 12pm (though hours/days may be negotiated to suit the right candidate). There will be opportunity for this fixed term to be extended, and for the hours to grow.
- Experience working in administration support is essential
- Excellent time management and ability to work well autonomously is a must
- Confident, warm and well presented – a master of first impressions
- Able to multi-task and prioritise a constantly changing workload
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of computer literacy, spelling and grammar
- Full drivers licence required + own car
BENEFITS AND CULTURE
- Focus on work/life balance
- Supportive management and collaborative team
- Work from home with flexible part-time hours
HOW TO APPLY
- Please submit a CV and accompanying Video Cover Letter.
- To submit the Video Cover Letter – please upload a video of yourself to YouTube (or similar) outlining why you believe you are the best person for this role. Please note that applications without a video cover letter will not be considered.
Future Leaders Ltd
0800 FUTURE (388 873)