Property Manager - Tremains Rentals
Advertiser: Private GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Tremains Rentals Hawke's Bay is on the lookout for a standout individual that are looking to advance their property management career. The successful applicant will slot into our well-established and supportive property management team and an existing portfolio.
As a property manager, you'll have the opportunity to manage your own portfolio of properties.
On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Accurately assess current market rental prices
- Be fully versed in all legislation relevant to rental property including Health and Safety obligations
- Promote vacant property to achieve full occupancy
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Manage and resolve disputes
- Schedule all maintenance and repair work
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Manage tenant relationship including vetting of tenants and collection of rent
- Maintain open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, financial issues
- Use our inhouse Palace software, database software and inspection software.
To be successful in the role you'll have:
- Property Management Experience
- A great 'can do' attitude and positive outlook
- A strong customer focus
- Problem solving skills
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills
- Be able to understand and adhere to legislation
- Be able to work both as part of a team and autonomously
- Intermediate computer knowledge;
- A valid driver's license
You must be a self-starter with the ability to work with people from all walks of life. You will be able to work independently with a strong focus on delivery of prioritising, multi-tasking and be a stand out when dealing with pressure.
If you have the experience and attributes that we're looking for please apply now with your CV and a brief note on why you would like to join our team. Be quick, we start considering applications straight away.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?