Roadside Assistance ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $70,000 - $84,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
We have an exciting new opportunity available for a Roadside Assistance Manager within the motor industry.
Do you have a passion for helping people in their time of need?
If you have previous experience in the motor industry, specifically in the area of Roadside Assistance and have strong time management and organisational skills then this is the role for you.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates the ability to work under pressure, who is self-motivated and willing to put their hand up when extra support is needed and someone who can cope with changing priorities whilst managing a steady workload.
This is a newly formed role and with this comes the opportunity to build your own team, as well as build relationships with external customer
In this role you will need to be a proactive and flexible individual.
We will be looking for someone with:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised administrative skills
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Motor Industry
- The ability to multi-task
- The ability to manage deadlines and juggle multiple priorities
- Reporting, analysis and service delivery plans and execution skills
- Strong operational management experience
What will your new role involve (but not limited to) ?
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Managing a portfolio of insurance claims and recoveries
- Building a network of business partners
- Providing technical roadside support
- Authorizing claims payments
- Auditing claims / Processing
If this sounds like you please apply. We want to hear from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have sales experience in the insurance industry?