Client Relationship Supervisor
Advertiser: PAE (NZ) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Aug 2019
- Wellington, Wellington Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Other
PAE is one of New Zealand's fastest growing and most successful facilities management and operations support service providers, with operations throughout New Zealand.
We are looking for a full time enthusiastic and motivated client relationship supervisor to join our Wellington based team managing a team of 16 cleaning staff within NZDF including secured areas. This is a 40 hour per week position over 5 days being Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for a varied range of duties including:
- Be a key representative and liaison between PAE and the Client, to ensure the effective management and delivery of client requirements, in accordance with contractual requirements and KPIs.
- Identify opportunities to provide innovation and value-add for the client to assist with current and future needs.
- Oversee all ordering supplies, scheduling labour, and implementing cost savings measures.
- Undertake team member training and ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure employee timesheets are correctly entered, checked and approved in accordance with PAE processes and policies
- Maintain strong lines of communication with the client to keep them fully informed of all PAE site deliverables and activities, and to address any issues or concerns
- Work closely with the client to ensure all work is well understood, well planned, appropriately scoped and priced, and is delivered within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Complete monthly operational / compliance reporting.
- Have an intermediate level of computer ability including word and excel.
- Ensure high levels of cleaning standards are met and exceed contract requirements.
- Be able to step in and help out the team when required due to absences.
You will need proven experience in a similar role, and a friendly and professional manner. You will also need:
- Experience in managing a team and performance management.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to motivate your team.
- Client relationship management ability.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, be flexible and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Familiar with Health and Safety practices and legislation
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, a Ministry of Justice Criminal Records check, and must have New Zealand Citizenship or Residency.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today by submitting your CV and cover letter.
Applications close Friday 23 August 2019.
We really appreciate your interest in this role but due to the number of candidates that apply, we are unable to contact everyone. If you have not heard from us by the following week of the close off date then you have been unsuccessful.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?