Student Services Support
Advertiser: Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $35,000 - $39,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Student Services
Auckland Institute of Studies (AIS) is one of the largest internationally recognised private tertiary providers with over 28 years’ experience in New Zealand.
Based at our St Helens Campus and reporting to the Manager Student Support, your role will be responsible for supporting members of the Student Support team including organising student orientation, student events and the Student Council.You will be part of a small team working together to support our international students from over 40 different countries.
The role requires a person with marketing and administration experience who is accurate, organised and pays attention to detail; somebody who knows how to organise and prioritise, and work to deadlines. We require a person who is flexible, a self-starter, motivated, empathetic and enjoys working in a multi–cultural environment.
- Provide cheerful, efficient and productive administration services
- Assist with the provision of pastoral care for students
- Accurate, prompt and efficient services to enquirers, agents, students, members of the marketing and registry team and other staff.
- Effective and professional sales and promotional support
- Provide after-sales service and assistance to students to address any issues they may have in a timely and professional manner
We will provide training and support to the right person. The role requires a person fluent in English with a customer focus, a hardworking team player and enjoys working in an environment which offers diversity and challenge.
Salary $37,000pa to $42,000pa.
This position is being re-advertised, previous applicants are not required to re-apply.
If you have Permanent Residency or New Zealand Citizenship and are interested in being considered for this position please send your CV and cover letter to:
The HR Manager
PO Box 2995
Applications close on 30 August 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?