Advertiser: Grandmother's GardenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Grandmother’s Garden Patchwork & Quilting is New Zealand’s leading quilt store with a shop located at Gordonton/Hamilton in the heart of the Waikato and an extended online store (www.grandmothersgarden.co.nz). We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated Administration Coordinator to join our highly motivated small team in the fast-paced and busy environment of the quilting industry. We would require the person to work a minimum of 30 hours per week with start date 23rd September 2019 latest.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Maintain and update products, projects and workshops on the website using our customised system and Adobe Photoshop.
- Prepare the weekly email newsletter and maintain our subscription lists using Mailchimp.
- Generate, edit and publish content on our social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram).
- Maintain our customer database, process mail orders, invoice and dispatch orders and answer customer queries.
- Assist in organizing events/workshops New Zealand wide.
- Maintain weekly payroll transactions and assist in approving leave.
Skills and experienced required:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on attention to detail and ability to proofread work for grammar and spelling errors.
- Proven organisational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high focus on customer care and being able to work as part of a team.
- Requires full competency in Macintosh applications (Nisus Writer and Numbers), or equivalent Microsoft applications (Word and Excel).
- Knowledge of the following systems is an advantage but full training will be provided - FileMaker Database Application, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of the quilting industry would be a bonus.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration coordinator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?