Concert & Theatrical Licensing Representative
Advertiser: APRA NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Performing Arts
We are looking for a Music Licensing Representative, specifically for Arts Festivals and other productions where music is used.
This is a 30hour (4day) a week fixed term parental leave contract for 12-months, working within our Concerts & Events Team in a dynamic music-based environment.
APRA AMCOS licence the public performance, communication and reproduction rights in our members’ musical works. www.apra-amcos.co.nz
The Concert & Theatrical Licensing Representative is responsible for licensing the public performance of APRA works at Arts Festivals, collecting and uploading set lists and as a back up to the Theatrical Licensing Representative.
What experience and skills do you need?
- Experience developing and maintaining positive working relationships with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of the arts and theatre scene in New Zealand
- Advanced skills in MS office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work autonomously to set budgets and manage to deadlines
If this sounds like you, and you want to grow your administration career within the world of music licensing, come join us!
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter, ideally by close of business Friday 23 August. You can email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?