Property Management Opportunities
Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
- North Shore Assistant Property Manager
- Part-Time Letting Agent
- Join the successful team at Mars Property Management
Mars Property Management are currently looking for an assistant property manager & part time letting agent to join our Property Management team.
To be successful, you will need to have a positive, proactive approach and ability to learn and think quickly on your feet!
Past experience in the property industry would be ideal but not essential if you have all other attributes and the drive to succeed.
Key skills and attribute include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Methodical approach to prioritising work to meet deadlines
- Confident computer skills including MS Office
- The ability to remain calm under the pressure of fluctuating workflows and manage stress positively
- Self-motivation and the ability to take initiative
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- Bright, enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- A high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Good sense of humour
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus
- Full NZ drivers license
If you think you have what it takes to excel in this role, APPLY NOW by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How would you rate your computer skills? (Please answer: BEGINNER or EXPERIENCED)
- Do you have previous experience in a similar role? (Please Answer: YES or NO)
- Do you have previous Real Estate industry experience? (Please Answer: YES or NO)